a unique INTERIORDESIGN service
ONE-ON-ONE DESIGN SERVICES
Learn how to use color and design to connect you to your personal or professional space.
Jodi’s we2me® services help adults and their kids simply feel happy and emotionally grounded in their new space through the positive psychological impact of color, design and inspirational mentoring from start to finish.
Jodi provides her expertise in color consulting, room by room assessment, furniture placement, shopping, accessorizing and a tiny bit of weekly nagging to make sure you followed through… and guess what–if you don’t, I will help you get there!
Artist, interior stylist, author and TV host Jodi Topitz works with you directly, ONE-ON-ONE, throughout the entire process!
we2me® provides the support you need! Contact Jodi to arrange an Assessment and Consultation package that works for you!
Who says long distance relationships don’t work?
a unique INTERIORDESIGN service
Now offering a 12 MONTH (VIRTUAL)
INTERIOR STYLING & CUSTOMIZED MENTORING SUBSCRIPTION
to ANYONE, ANYWHERE!
In this VIRTUAL program, Jodi still works with you ONE-ON-ONE!
“Virtual” means that we can work together no matter where you are located, via text, email and Skype…even Mars and Venus!
Let me show you how it’s done from start to finish…
START TO FINISH – VIDEO
My goal is to help women, men and their kids, feel happy, comfortable and rooted in their new space through the positive psychological impact of color and design and inspirational mentoring.
Your space needs to be comfortable, reflecting your personal style and fitting well like your favorite pair of Kick Ass shoes. Having already walked in those shoes, I can clearly show you the way.
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL – VIDEO
“Jodi guided me through turning an empty commercial suite into my space. She created a space that impresses my clients, reflects my style, and works perfectly. I showed her my building and she took it from there. She did this from 2,386 miles away via text, email and Skype.”
— George Tenney
Are you ready to take a room-by-room journey with me and make each space feel like “home”?
12 MONTH ROOMote control® SUBSCRIPTION
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU FACE ANY OF THESE 10 CHALLENGES
- Feeling overwhelmed and not knowing how or where to #@*&^!! start
- How to shop your space before you buy a single thing
- How to feel at home again and restore a sense of permanency and emotional well being for you and your kids post divorce
- What to take to your new space and what to kick to the side of the curb (what NOT to take)
- You want to feel house proud, emotionally nourished and comfortable in your space
- Learn how to work within any budget
- How to use color to make each room in your home flow seamlessly to the next…connecting the dots
- Learn which colors inspire you and give you a visual warm hug of happiness
- What possessions are dragging you down into Dante’s Inferno and what possessions slap a big fat smile onto your face
- Which crap has the potential to be a treasure and how to repurpose that crap
Photo credit: Peter Wallburg
WHAT YOU GET
- Twelve (12) 1-hour monthly LIVE TRAINING scheduled SKYPE sessions:
INCLUDES: Get Creative Solutions Within Any Budget
Determine a Design Plan- “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO in each room of your home”
✓Create a budget- “Can I really have a home as fabulous as I am, even though I’m not rolling around naked in a pile of dough?”
✓Color direction- “Is it possible to pick a color that doesn’t make me feel like I want run out of the room screaming?”
✓Furniture placement- “Which pieces of furniture do I keep and where do I put them, so they don’t make me vomit?”
✓How to feel comfortable in each room of your home
✓How to make your kids feel grounded in their new space – aka “Do I really have to put up another Justin Bieber® poster up to make my kid happy?”
- Twelve (12) 1/2-hour monthly scheduled accountability calls:
INCLUDES: Friendly nagging to make sure you get stuff done
Help move you through your personalized design plan- Inspirational coaching strategies to wake up from your occasional design nightmare
✓Shoulder to cry on as you bring your design plan to fruition
✓Yes, I will tell you what to do and when you start sweating the small stuff, I mean when even the smallest details that can make you nuts
✓Online shopping – “Where to get the crap you need to tie it all together”