“The gift that keeps on giving long after the holidays”
If you’re like me, the holidays provide some extra motivation to spruce up your home for visitors and allow some extra time for a quick and easy do-it-yourself project. Something as simple as arranging a photo collage wall can really make your home feel cozier and provide a great visual focal point for a sparse room. Here are 3 simple steps to follow when creating your very own photo collage wall:
- Find an EMPTY wall in an area that you see all the time.
- Make sure you have picture hooks, wire, hammer and measuring tape if you think you need it. Or just eyeball it like I do!
- Gather all of your favorite pieces of art and family photos.
- Arrange them on the floor beneath the wall until they look good. Take a photo of the arrangement so you don’t forget where things go as you begin to place them on the wall.
- Start with the middle bottom piece of art or photo and build out the rest of the bottom row.
- Move up to the next row and so on until the arrangement is complete.
- If you need to slightly adjust don’t hesitant as no one will see additional holes behind the art.
- Enjoy you Family wall during the holidays and beyond. Its the gift that keeps on giving.